Learn how lighting, composition, and photography techniques help you create stunning nature photography
Beautiful landscapes are all around us – they are a joy to experience, but a challenge to capture in a single photo. In Nature Photography, you’ll learn the essential tools and techniques for taking photographs that reflect the splendor of landscapes and the captivating details of nature.
In this course, we will teach you the thought process behind great nature photography. You’ll learn which gear is suited to the environment you want to shoot and how to plan for ideal light and composition. we will help you master exposure and focus so you get a better shot in camera and improve your edits by taking you through hands-on photo critiques.
From complicated cameras to challenging environments, several obstacles stand in the way of you taking a photograph that reflects the landscape as you see it. This class will help you take nature and landscape photographs that reflect your unique perspective.
You will understand what great light is and the best light for different subjects.
You will learn to master composition and compose better photographs.
Job Assurity: Placement Support. Assist you to get JOB in top MNC’s, Mid & Small scale Companies
Resume Preparation Support
Conducted 2 to 3 Mock Tests
Mock Interviews to increase your confident level
You have opportunities to work on Real time Case Studies
Equipment for Nature Photography
Photography Fundamentals for BEGINNING Photographers
Photography Fundamentals: Exposure (Beginners)
Lighting: A Key Ingredient to Beautiful Photography
The Art of Composing Your Scene
Adanced Compositional Techniques
Processing Your Digital Landscape Photos
Able to master exposure settings
Able to creatively use Depth of Field
Visual strategies for stunning compositions
Finding the best light for a subject
Able to make the image ‘pop’ with processing
And effective assignments for you to practice and expand your learning
Students who complete this course have the following career options
The most important reason why you should consider coming to DICAZO to learn this course is because DICAZO COMPUTER INSTITUTE offers the most integrated courses with the maximum possibility of job opportunities on your profile. As a part of DICAZO India which is a leading platform with thousands of Alumna’s and Alumnus’s whom have since graduation from the course have been making waves all over there chosen area of concentration while earning big time Cash and Paychecks, DICAZO Jaipur holds much more than just assurance for this course. For more info’s on course details or any other issues please call us on 91 9887063980 or mail to:- email@example.com.
Wildlife Photography + Landscape Photography
If you have any question about the course then you can find it here.
If you ask any professional in 2014 about their first equipment they started with. A majority of them are gonna reply with film camera's with just 36 shots or 1/2MP digital camera's which would take picture's similar to the one's like the front camera of your phone at present. The point is, they got started.
You have an 8MP cam,just get started.
I will explain some of the limitation so that you can make the most out of these little gems
1. Low light capability: The size of the sensor is very small in case of phone's camera. Make sure you use natural light to the max possible extent. Sun is your best source, try not to miss the light from it. Shoot only in well lit conditions. Avoid indoors.
2. Stabilise: Hold your breath, stand still and keep your phone still for 1 extra second before and after taking the shots. You may feel you have captured the image well but this is one important tip which can make a huge difference. Practise it to believe it.
3. HDR: Learn about this technique, find apps to capture image using this technique. If applied well, you will be able to get images which are practically impossible for phone camera's specially for nature photography. You may need a mobile tripod. It basically captures 3 or more shots at various settings and superimposes them to give a final well lit and colourful picture.
4. Visualise: Learn to see through the camera, visualise what your camera will capture before pointing your camera. This will help you learn how to frame. Crop before you capture.
5. Do not use digital zoom: If you need to get closer, move forward. Digital zoom is just an illusion of actual zoom.
6. Read the manual: Their are hell lot of settings available in your camera, learn what they mean and how they can be used. Most of the tips & techniques are already available within your phone. Explore and exhaust them first before you begin to search the internet.
7. Try all the available camera apps: Each app tries to integrate some exclusive technique to make the best out of your little cams, learn how or what they are doing.
nature photography course, nature photography classes, nature photography course fees,nature training in jaipur, wedding photography near me, nature photography coaching in jaipur, best institute for nature photography,nature photography course in rajapark jaipur, nature photography course in jaipur, nature photography coaching center near me