Graphic Pro- Adv. Certificate in Graphic Design, Visualization & Photography
Graphic Pro- An Advanced Certificate Course in Graphic Design, Visualization & Photography is a professional level graphic Designing course in Jaipur conducted by the one of the most reputed and oldest Design institutes in Jaipur, Dicazo Institute. Thousands of students already opted and successfully completed Graphic Pro Course from Dicazo.
It covers all the key aspects of graphic design life-cycle needed to build a communication Design portfolio. Course tailored to the job descriptions and job functions of corporate, commercial and industrial graphic Design. Take a free demo Class of our graphic pro course today and begin your journey towards becoming a professional level Designer.
The advanced certification in Graphics Design is a short term certificate course which focuses Purely on Graphics designs and Illustrations, further coiling around the methodologies involved in using graphics designs to make complimentary and remarkable product advertisement tags, branding and for general dissemination of information’s across to the populace.
The advanced certification course undertaken in Dicazo Jaipur would help to prepare each student or trainee to acquire the basic and core knowledge and principles of designs, you will also be able to create dynamic designs on products and objects as part of marketing and product designs, also the student will be able to understand colour codes and how they can be conformed to generate a fantastic outcome on both objects, images, shapes, pictures and more to mention but a few.
OBJECTIVE OF THIS COURSE
The main objective of the graphic pro, tagged “Advanced Certificate Course in Graphic Design, Visualization & Photography” is to build professional communication designers to meet the high demands and standards of the International corporate Design Industry. It incorporates Basic and Advanced Graphic Design, visualization as well as elements and concepts of photography. It is a 100% practical course.
GRAPHIC DESIGN PRO COURSE OUTLINE.
This course is broken down into five modules and would last a total of 12 months. These Modules include.
- Graphic Design Principles and Elements
- Digital Photography
- CG applications and Advertising
- Doodling and visualization techniques
- Digital Lay-outing Design
- Portfolio and Placement.
- Elements & principles Of Design ( 4 Assessments)
- Design & Culture (4 Assessments)
- Typography I (4 Assessments)
- Sketching, doodling and Scribbling (6 Assessments)
- Illustrations art (4 Assessments)
- Basics Of Photography (6 Assessments)
- Colour Theory (4 Assessments)
- Packaging Design I.(2 Assessment)
- Case Studies & Workshops
- Design Process & Research (1 assessment)
- Typography II (3 Assessments)
- Color for Designers
- Identity Design ( 2 Assessment)
- Material Exploration & Image Development( 2 Assessment)
- Advanced Raster techniques. Creating collages, image manipulation, correction etc.) (4 Assessments)
- Publication Design (Negative & positive balance, Page layout, Brochure, Catalogue, Newspaper etc.)
- Print Advertising (2 Assessment)
- Photography II (Product Shoot)
- Case studies and Projects.
- Portfolio Refining with CG(Level 1)
- Printing technologies
- Prepress & Production
- Advance Layout & production
- Advertising II
- Photography III (Model Shoot)
- Self Identity project
- Independent Research on chosen subjects (3000 words Essay on the same topic)
- Portfolio Refining with CG(Level 2)
- Decoding design briefs
- Live Projects (2)
- Portfolio Refining with CG(Level 4)
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- CV & Profile development
- Portfolio Clinic sessions with experts
- Mock Interviews
- Final Placements
Projects Examples include
- Branding Portfolio and Case Study
- Logos and Company Identities for a corporate communication.
- Typography Portfolio and letter form study
- Advanced image manipulation techniques complied as before and after.
- Photography -I and shoot for table top
- Photography -II and Portfolio
- Colour Theories and Design based on colour theories
- Packaging Designs and Prototype
- Posters, Danglers, POPs, Leaflets, Menu cards, Invitation & Greetings etc.
- Newspaper Design and Infographic Designs
- Digital Design and designing for web and tablets
AFTER THE COURSE, STUDENTS WOULD BE ABLE TO WORK AS
- Graphic Designers
- Digital Artists
- Matte Painters
- Communication Designers
||1 Hour/5 days a week
||2 Hour/5 days a week